Welcome to Footlink- Kidsfeet
“The younger the child, the easier, shorter and less expensive the treatment”
Footlink Kidsfeet is located at 15 Dornoch Tce, West End Qld 4101
PHONE or Text 0413 711472
Hours: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
Aim: To help develop healthy posture and gait in children, and to keep children active.
Bring your infant, child or adolescent to Footlink-Kidsfeet for diagnosis and treatment of conditions of the feet and foot-related conditions.
Principal Podiatrist, Dr Henry Netscher, has 27 years experience pioneering and working in paediatric Podiatry.
Qualifications: Ph.D; LLB; Grad. Dip. Legal Practice; M.Ed. (Research); B.Ed; Dip. App. Sc. (Podiatry);
Dip. Teach. (Secondary Health/ Phys.ED/ Maths).
- Diagnosis and treatment of children’s foot and foot-related conditions.
- Neuro-muscular patterning rehabilitation
- Orthotic prescription
- Orthotic design and manufacture
- Splint prescription for alignment disorders such as metatarsus adductus, tip toeing, talipes calcaneo valgus, bunions
- Splint design and manufacture
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Gross motor skill development exercises
- Opening hours – Tuesday 10.30-1.30; Friday 3.30-6.30; Saturday 10-4.
- Open-plan family friendly environment
- Facilities include disabled access, onsite orthotic laboratory, X-Box 360 Konnect, lots of toys.
- Relaxed non-clinical atmosphere.