Welcome to Footlink- Kidsfeet
“The younger the child, the easier, shorter and less expensive the treatment”
Principal Podiatrist, Dr Henry Netscher, has 29 years experience pioneering and working in paediatric Podiatry.
Qualifications: Ph.D; LLB; Grad. Dip. Legal Practice; M.Ed. (Research); B.Ed; Dip. App. Sc. (Podiatry); Dip. Teach. (Secondary Health/ Phys.ED/ Maths).
Footlink Kidsfeet is located at
Silverton Place, Level 1, Suite 20, 101 Wickham Tce, Spring Hill Qld 4000
PHONE or Text 0413 711 472
Opening Hours at West End:
Monday 10 – 5, Wednesday 2 – 5, Thursday 10 – 5.
Our Aim: To help develop healthy posture and gait in children, and to keep children active.
Bring your infant (from birth), child and/ or adolescent to Footlink-Kidsfeet for diagnosis and treatment of foot and related lower limb conditions.
- Diagnosis and treatment of children’s foot and foot-related conditions.
- Neuro-muscular patterning rehabilitation
- Orthotic prescription
- Orthotic design and manufacture
- Splint prescription for alignment disorders such as metatarsus adductus, tip toeing, talipes calcaneo valgus, bunions
- Splint design and manufacture
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Gross motor skill development exercises
- Opening Hours:
Monday 10 – 5, Wednesday 2- 5, Thursday 10 – 5.
- Open-plan family friendly environment.
- Facilities include disabled access, Toilets.